Author Topic: Ka TDM merges with littlewhitey's VC-MP server  (Read 14175 times)

Offline Force

• [Ka] Senior Member
    • View Profile
Ka TDM merges with littlewhitey's VC-MP server
« on: June 09, 2012, 01:20:59 »
I'm sure many of you have noticed that littlewhitey's is now back on the internet list. I'm also pretty sure that a lot of you have noticed that the script is very similar to that of Ka TDM's scrippt.

That is because after some discussion between myself, Juppi and Adtec we took the decision to allow littlewhitey's to take over the Ka TDM server.

littlewhitey's is now running what would have been the new Ka TDM script, however it has been completely changed so that it is more like littlewhitey's was back in the day.

There are no longer commands like !goto and !gotoloc and you can't crouch glitch anymore. We are aiming to get littlewhitey's back to the state that it was in before it was closed down. Hopefully, the new script wll begin to bring some older players back to littlewhitey's.

This is of course the news that I was talking about earlier in the week and it's up to you whether or not you follow us across to littlewhitey's server. However, if you do, it should be noted that it will be a completely different experience to what the Ka TDM server was.

Thanks,

Ka Clan

Offline Xanthi

• View Profile
Re: Ka TDM merges with littlewhitey's VC-MP server
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 01:39:35 »
Again... BAD NEWS :)