Author Topic: About the Ka Team Deathmatch Server  (Read 15660 times)

Offline Force

• [Ka] Senior Member
    • View Profile
About the Ka Team Deathmatch Server
« on: June 04, 2012, 22:19:56 »
I'm sure you are all aware of the fact that we have been moving host, and that the Ka server is offline. The original plan for this was to get the Ka server back online once the new script had been finished. However, we have now changed these plans, and we are going to say, for now, that the Ka server will not be coming back online.

This is far from the end of the Ka server though, you will be seeing some more news about this appearing in the next few days, and we are all very excited to announce the news, but, we must wait just a bit longer.

The news that we are going to announce probably isn't what you want to hear, and I'm sure a lot of you weren't expecting to hear it, but at the end of the day, we had no one willing to donate and I think all of us here had just given up on the Ka server due to the large amount of hackers that were constantly ban evading.

We would like to thank you all for joining us over the past few years that we have had the server running, but fear not, the news coming in the next few days may brighten you up again!

Thanks!

Ka Clan

Offline Xanthi

• View Profile
Re: About the Ka Team Deathmatch Server
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 00:01:43 »
Bad news... :((((

Offline Excalibur

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 23:32:42 »
It was about time :)
No, VC:MP lost players due very few updates to it.
It's the truth

Offline Josex3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 06:45:31 »
Bad news...  :'(

Offline Jεαη

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 06:29:23 »
Bad news :'(