Author Topic: Tato's Aplication [Denied]  (Read 7215 times)

Offline tato

• Im Scripter / XA- Owner
    • View Profile
    • Xa Server
Tato's Aplication [Denied]
« on: September 22, 2011, 02:35:13 »
* Nickname: tato
* Games: i play the following games: LU, VC:MP, SA:MP, L4D, CS, HL, GTA4MP, MTA: SA, Black ops, VCO, Halo Reach.
* Earlier clans: [SWAT] I left Because i joined [TZ], [TZ] I left because They Closed it, [NARCO] i don't remember why i left.
* Country + Timezone: California, USA, (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (EE.UU. & Canadá)
* Contact info:You Can contac me in irc my nick name is tato or you can email me in my following emails: eduardoeslindo@hotmail.com, eduardoeslindo@gmail.com, zttato@yahoo.com
* The reason I want to join the clan: I wanna join the clan because the clan [TZ] Closed and i wanna meet more of you guys, And why you guys accept me; because i play a lot and im kinda good player
* Other: I hope you really accept my application because i wan't a new clan because i don't have a clan thank you i'll be waiting for your respond, im scripter by the way.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 00:13:27 by Devian. »

Offline KilleR

• Ka ftw mens!
  • i r lazy & noob
    • View Profile
    • Hunting-Arena
Re: Tato's Aplication
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 18:11:25 »
Thank you for your interest towards our clan, we'll get back to you as soon as we've discussed your application on our private board. :)

Regards,
KilleR

Offline Devian.

• [Ka] Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tato's Aplication
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 00:11:52 »
Sorry, but we have decided to deny your application based on member opinions and votes.

Good luck with any other clans you might apply to.

[denied and locked]