Author Topic: New member and other stuff!  (Read 4258 times)

Offline Juppi

• [Ka] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
    • Project Apollo
New member and other stuff!
« on: July 28, 2016, 23:38:52 »
Hello people! Despite it being rather quiet in here recently we're not dead yet. In fact, we have some news to announce!

First of all, Ka has just got a new member, one who you're probably familiar with already. I'd like to welcome Darfy to our very lazy group of gamers! It's nice to have such a respected and long-time member of the GTA multiplayer scene with us :) (also because it means I'm no longer the only Finn in the clan!). Everybody, please say hi to Darfy!

Secondly, to keep everything in balance we've also decided to remove some very inactive members from the member list. These members are Orpheus, Mistery, Mattz, StriKe, KilleR and Squida. That said, if any of you ever decide to return, you're welcome to rejoin the clan as well :)

And finally, since our clan will be 10 years in about two weeks, we will probably be running some multiplayer events then, most likely the weekend. Stay tuned! As a preparation for the celebrations we've decided to promote every member to a senior member status, because we're alll so old :D

That's all for now, don't forget to join #Ka.clan and #Miami-Dade on LUNet (irc.liberty-unleashed.co.uk) !

Offline Castagna

• [Ka] Senior Member
  • Boo!
    • View Profile
Re: New member and other stuff!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 07:47:08 »
Woohooo! Congratulations again dear D  ;D

Offline Eonic

• View Profile
Re: New member and other stuff!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 21:06:32 »
Congratz Darfy