Author Topic: Things gets Detected...  (Read 3796 times)

Offline CoLa

• View Profile
Things gets Detected...
« on: May 07, 2008, 13:48:59 »
Hmmm, I was bored so i decided to have a visit to the server...
and i found some stuffs, which i want to share...

Commands...
 1. !join=??? what does it do...?
 2. !loc=Incorrect ID/Name/all, lets have Incorrect ID/Nick... whats all? do oyu mean either both id or nick is wrong or both of them are all wrong? well there is no need to tell that, ppl will know...
 3. !lock=You need to be the driver of a car, lets have 'You need to be the owner of the car'. Driver means that ur the driver, doesnt really say that ur the owner. Players can think in that way and might use the cmd when they are driving a car.
 4. !Cardive=-.-'' I bought a 'Faggio' and i tried the cmd...it says this is not ur vehicle. And in !mycars, it says the car is mine... that means the cmd !cardive is not working right now?
 5. !Stats=OMFG SPAM TOTALLY!!! =.= the cmd spams up the chat box...why don't you make it come up in one paragraph...

Cars...
 1. ID: 83=PCJ-900=Price unknown...admin check it out!
 2. Last checked: blahblah, By admin: Blahblah...what is this about?
 3. Cars in Prawn isle, which are in the gangster's place, the red vans, are all locked up...
 4. Hmmm, Car Bug??? when i drive, i suddenly see myself in a driving position, and the car left behind, and i lose ctrl so i have to leave and come back to play...
 5. Are the car prices ready? If it is, I think it's too expensive...most of the cars (not motorcycles) are over $1000000...even though u get $1000 when u kill 1 person, i think it is too much because u need to kill at least (with no spree counted in) 1000players to buy a car...
 6. I always thought PCJ was a good car, but in this server, PCJ is cheap and sanchez or other cars are all expensive... (yay I bought a faggio!)
 7. The pm that comes up whenever you enter a car..."Entering a car..." and thena big pink words comes up on the screen to announce us what car it is. Well, it is kinda annoying cause it fills up thecaht box, and when u fight then u try to retreat in a car, it will disturb...anyway, when uu get in a car, the car name always appears on the bottom right screen of the game, why would u need to announce it with big letters on the screen...There are other more pm's and announces that are useless, i hope the admins consider this problem...it even covers the chat box :(

Others...
 1. FRIENDLY FIRE!!! ENABLE IT...admins, maybe murdocks, plz remove my warns in the server i got today...(DB, Spawnkill which i didnt even do it, teamkill lol friendly fire :( )
 2. When you spawn, pm comes up saying u spwned with a wep. well, this is completley useless, and it has a lot of bugs so i think it should be removed...
 3. Too many random prop icons! goto the beach place, where there is a lot of crs on the road...too many properties! useless!!!
 4. =.= Tanks, Hunter, Rifle or anyhting that makes the game slow and make it laggy...getit away from the server aRGH!!!
 5. At the gangsters house at Prawn Isle, there is this M60 pickup. but it appears too fast. I got 800 ammo in a minute! ( I timed it lol)

Well thats about it, hope it helps a bit :)
-CoLa-

Offline H.M.Murdock

• Dew Addict
  • [Ka] Senior Member
  • Howlin' Mad Murdock
    • View Profile
Re: Things gets Detected...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 16:54:06 »
Hmmm, I was bored so i decided to have a visit to the server...
and i found some stuffs, which i want to share...

Ok.. ;D

Commands...

1. !join=??? what does it do...?
It was for a test, for building a new mini-game.

2. !loc=Incorrect ID/Name/all, lets have Incorrect ID/Nick... whats all? do oyu mean either both id or nick is wrong or both of them are all wrong? well there is no need to tell that, ppl will know...
It's for saying to people u also can use !loc all, it shows the location of all online players.
Maybe handy for if there are 3 players, you and 2 friends.

3. !lock=You need to be the driver of a car, lets have 'You need to be the owner of the car'. Driver means that ur the driver, doesnt really say that ur the owner. Players can think in that way and might use the cmd when they are driving a car.
I still don't know what I should use, lock car for notowned and owned cars, cause its a RPG, u can lock ur vehicle. Or only for a owned car.

4. !Cardive=-.-'' I bought a 'Faggio' and i tried the cmd...it says this is not ur vehicle. And in !mycars, it says the car is mine... that means the cmd !cardive is not working right now?
I'm gonna fix that bug.

5. !Stats=OMFG SPAM TOTALLY!!! =.= the cmd spams up the chat box...why don't you make it come up in one paragraph...
I'm gonna find a way to change this...

Cars...

1. ID: 83=PCJ-900=Price unknown...admin check it out!
Ok...

2. Last checked: blahblah, By admin: Blahblah...what is this about?
If like a price is too low, the admin can notice in it that the admin have setted it, so it's good.

3. Cars in Prawn isle, which are in the gangster's place, the red vans, are all locked up...
Yep, a part of the test command !join. I should unlock them when I am in-game.

4. Hmmm, Car Bug??? when i drive, i suddenly see myself in a driving position, and the car left behind, and i lose ctrl so i have to leave and come back to play...
It's the flying bug :-/
U can't fly when ur in a car so it gives this.

5. Are the car prices ready? If it is, I think it's too expensive...most of the cars (not motorcycles) are over $1000000...even though u get $1000 when u kill 1 person, i think it is too much because u need to kill at least (with no spree counted in) 1000players to buy a car...
Should I delete one '0' or two '0' from all prices?

6. I always thought PCJ was a good car, but in this server, PCJ is cheap and sanchez or other cars are all expensive... (yay I bought a faggio!)
I don't know ..

7. The pm that comes up whenever you enter a car..."Entering a car..." and thena big pink words comes up on the screen to announce us what car it is. Well, it is kinda annoying cause it fills up thecaht box, and when u fight then u try to retreat in a car, it will disturb...anyway, when uu get in a car, the car name always appears on the bottom right screen of the game, why would u need to announce it with big letters on the screen...There are other more pm's and announces that are useless, i hope the admins consider this problem...it even covers the chat box :(
Ah :(, players don't like it?

Others...

1. FRIENDLY FIRE!!! ENABLE IT...admins, maybe murdocks, plz remove my warns in the server i got today...(DB, Spawnkill which i didnt even do it, teamkill lol friendly fire :( )
Ok, I should change the config but, I still don't get it why you and others are shooting each other when ur team.. :-\

2. When you spawn, pm comes up saying u spwned with a wep. well, this is completley useless, and it has a lot of bugs so i think it should be removed...
It's removed in the new up-coming script version.

3. Too many random prop icons! goto the beach place, where there is a lot of crs on the road...too many properties! useless!!!
So? ...

4. =.= Tanks, Hunter, Rifle or anyhting that makes the game slow and make it laggy...getit away from the server aRGH!!!
I didn't set them.. sorry.

5. At the gangsters house at Prawn Isle, there is this M60 pickup. but it appears too fast. I got 800 ammo in a minute! ( I timed it lol)
Will be deleted soon ^^

Well thats about it, hope it helps a bit :)

Ok, thanks for posting all this stuff :)
Have fun on the server, and with ur Faggio! :D
Greetz, Sky-City Admin and Script Maker, Howlin' Mad Murdock.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 14:00:15 by H.M.Murdock »

Offline tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 03:54:45 »
OMG YOU TYPE A LOT COLA :o :o :o :o

Offline [silence]dead

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 19:38:19 »
stay on topic jc ^-^

Offline #D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 10:41:45 »
stay on topic jc ^-^

yup~THE Cola have so many problem ^-^

Offline tasty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 20:57:44 »
#D YOU BACK YAYAAYAY HEY YOU DONT PLAY WHYYY AND DO YOU REMEMBERME???

Offline Juppi

• [Ka] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
    • Project Apollo
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 22:15:45 »
Who could forget such a person as you, jc?  ::)

BTW what is the situation with these bugs?

Offline CoLa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 14:24:37 »
Im happy to see you agin, he is once more active now #D :D
still lots of bugs around ::)

Offline Juppi

• [Ka] Clan Leader
    • View Profile
    • Project Apollo
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 00:03:50 »
Repair these asap:

-kick bug
-add friendly fire (it was a good idea for roleplay, but this is tdm and theres a lot of noobs who are shooting teammates)

These too:

-remove the [Player] spawned with a.... thing, its bugged and not needed
-wheres mycars??

Offline [silence]dead

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 04:25:04 »
Repair these asap:

-kick bug
-add friendly fire (it was a good idea for roleplay, but this is tdm and theres a lot of noobs who are shooting teammates)

These too:

-remove the [Player] spawned with a.... thing, its bugged and not needed
-wheres mycars??
Kick has been repaired by me and juppi, spawn message removed 2 now we need a mycars cmd and max cars needs to be changed to 4 or 2 because the max atm is 1 and that is not good, also db and teamkill should be fixed and friendly fire is now true :)